Sports is registered in the list of permitted activities according to Schedule VII of the Companies Act, 2013. As per the schedule VII of the Companies Act, 2013 “training to promote rural sports, nationally recognized sports, Paralympic sports and Olympic sports” is approved under CSR.
Our programs are related to promoting sports in the country. Along with this our organization’s mission & objectives are aligned with UNDP goals namely:
• Goal 1- End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition.
• Goal 2- Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
• Goal 3- Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
• Goal 4- Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
• Goal 5- Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all.
• Goal 6- Reduce inequality within and among groups.
• Goal 7 - Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
• Goal 8- Promote peaceful and inclusive societies
Along with this, our organization meets statutory compliance such as 12A as well as 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961, and is registered under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
Benefits of Investing in Sports Development through CSR:
• Sports has the power to Influence communities and unite a Nation.
• Delivers long-term societal impact.
• Generates a ‘Giving Momentum’
• It has the potential to be a Competitive Brand Differentiator.
• It enhances Brand visibility, Reputation, Loyalty & Patronage.
• It creates positive Brand Equity, generates tremendous Goodwill, and builds deeper emotional consumer & community engagement.
• Leads to Profitable Value Creation.